- Lion Parcel Kedoya
- Tax Accountant, Accounting, Finance, and Financial Analyst
- Entry Level / Staff
- Accounting, Economics, Development Economics
- Bachelor's Degree
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Min. pendidikan D3/S1 Ekonomi, Manajemen Akuntansi
- Memiliki pengalaman 1-2 Tahun di bagian Accounting / Costing
- Usia 22 - 25 tahun
- Dapat berbahasa inggris lebih diutamakan
- Mengusai Ms.Office diutamakan Ms.Excel
- Memberikan data Legalitas untuk Mitra dan Vendor
- Mengumpulkan Data Report Konsilidator, Subkonsolidator dan POS
- Mengecek data Report Fee Inbound/Outboud, fee Delivery Retail/Corporate, dan Fee Pick Up Corporate
- Melakukan pengecekan data Banding yang selanjutnya akan di Approval kepihak Lion Parcel
- Melakukan pengecekan data invoice
- Melakukan pengecekan Laporan
- Membuat Laporan Bulanan
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.