- Jakarta Barat
- Komunikasi and Logistik
- Pemula / Staf
- Ilmu Komunikasi, Hubungan Internasional
- Diploma, Sarjana/S1
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
1. Pria/ Wanita Maks. 27 Tahun
2. Pendidkan min. D3
3. IPK min. 3.00
4. Berpengalaman min. 2 Tahun di bidang Marketing Communication
1. Merancang dan mengimplementasikan marketing communication strategy
2. Memastikan seluruh marketing communication activities (programs & materials) sesuai dengan brand guideline
3. Meninjau & memastikan keefektifan seluruh marketing communication activities (ATL, BTL, PR, partnership, etc)
4. Bertanggungjawab untuk membuat marketing communication yang efektif dan sesuai dengan corporate identity.
5. Bertanggungjawab untuk mengatur dan menggunakan budget marketing sesuai dengan budget plan.
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.