- Lion Parcel Kedoya
- Human Resources
- Entry Level / Staff
- Psychology, Engineering, Industrial, Management
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Age maximum is 30 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent (Psychologist)
- Excellent analytical thinking, building relationship, and communication skill.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field, preferable in HRBP in
- Willing to go on a business trip.
- Willing to be placed at Head Office Kedoya
- Consult with line management to review organization structure, job analysis, job description, and business strategies
- Identify talent in the business unit to ensure the talent development process and align with organizational needs.
- Conduct HR Calendars ( MPP, Performance Management, Key Performance Indicators, Performance Appraisal, Employee Promotions and Increase Salary)
- Create a talent development program such as Management Trainee, Supervisor Development, Leadership Development Programs, and etc.
- Manage and update all of the HR policies and procedures.
- Create training need analysis and implementation
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.