- Lion Parcel Kedoya
- Senior Staff
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jalan Agave Raya No.55, Kedoya Selatan, Kebon Jeruk, RT.19/RW.4, RT.19/RW.4, Kedoya Sel., Kec. Kb. Jeruk, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11520, Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Excellent in Ms. Office.
- Able to work multitasking with tight deadline and have an excellent time management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Proficient in English writing and communications
- Has good time management, initiative and ability to work independently
- More than 2 years working experience
- Prepare correspondence, reports and materials for publications and presentations by updating client contact database.
- Arrange and confirm internal and external appointments and meetings as requested.
- Setup travel management for both business and personal purpose.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.