- Lion Parcel Kedoya
- Administration, Public Relations, Communications, Logistics, Corporate Management, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Engineer, Telecommunications, and IT / MIS, Administrator
- Entry Level / Staff
- Business Administration (Finance), Business Administration (Management), Accounting, Economics, Law, Communication Studies, Engineering, Telecommunication, Information Management, Education Administration, Development Economics, International Relationship, Management, Transportation Management
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jalan Agave Raya No.55, Kedoya Selatan, Kebon Jeruk, RT.19/RW.4, RT.19/RW.4, Kedoya Sel., Kec. Kb. Jeruk, Kota Jakarta Barat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 11520, Indonesia
2. Memiliki pengalaman min. 1 tahun pada bidang Ekspedisi
3. Dapat berbahasan Inggris dan Mandarin ( Disarankan )
4. Memiliki keahlian dalam menggunakan Microsoft Office
2. Membuat laporan harian dan melakukan Monitoring Shipment Corporate Account
3. Maintenance Corporate Account
4. Mengembangkan bisnis Corporate Account dan Lion Parcel
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.