- Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, and South Kedoya
- Administration, Public Relations, Customer Service, Logistics, Corporate Management, Brand / Product Management, Sales and Marketing, Engineer, Telecommunications, and IT / MIS, Administrator
- Entry Level / Staff
- Business Administration (Finance), Business Administration (Management), Communication Studies, Information Technology, Information Management, Management, Transportation Management
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
1. Teliti, jujur, cekatan dan bertanggung jawab
2. Memiliki komunikasi yang baik
3. Memiliki kendaraan roda dua dan memiliki sim C aktif
1. Memastikan setiap POS baru Jabodetabek mendapatkan Training sesuai standar SOP Lion Parcel
2. Membuat laporan harian
3. Melakukan kunjungan atau target visit (compliance) POS per hari
4. Mengumpulkan laporan data dan melaporkan ke Manager POS mingguan.
5. Menganalisa dan memberikan masukan kepada tim untuk pembuatan program pengembangan POS.
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.