- South Kedoya
- IT / MIS, Administrator and IT / MIS, Systems Analyst
- Entry Level / Staff, Senior Staff
- Information Technology
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Bachelor degree in information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Have experience 6 month experience as Tester/QA is preferred
- Perform repeatable testing processes and procedures
- Familiar with performance test / load test, UAT, SIT, Regression testing, mobile/web testing, testing analysis.
- Good communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to continuous improvement
- Work well in a team-centric environment, collaboratively working through challenges
- Familiar with Driver/Customer Apps,Logistic,Ecommerce environment.
- Create test cases for REST API, Web and mobile applications manually or automated
- Tracking for any troubleshoot/defects & report accordingly
- Participate in standing team meetings
- Contribute to weekly status reports
- Be consistent and effective at project delivery
- Maintains regular communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner
- Helps to establish delivery dates, and review deliverable to ensure they meet acceptance criteria
- Testing optimization
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.