- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- TI, Programmer and TI, Systems Engineer
- Pemula / Staf, Staf Senior
- Teknik Informatika
- Diploma, Sarjana/S1
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Have a knowledge in IT networks, Routers, Switches, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS and Mail
- Have a knowledge in LINUX Server Network Administration.
- Have a knowledge in Configuration : Nginx, Apache, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Linux Server in virtualized environments.
- Familiarity with load balancing
- Docker and deploying micro-services on Kubernetes
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Experience with IaaS like GCP, AWS, Azure (optional)
- Experience with large scale system and cluster is a plus
- Experience on handling the problems and overcome the servers and networks
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins or Travis
- Build new deploy systems in kubernetes and docker, stabilising micro services
- Systems administrators perform technical and administrative work in the design, installation, documentation and administration of server applications.
- Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers.
- Support development, test and production server including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Configure or Re-configure cisco, mikrotik, routing and switching.
- Build and monitoring services on production servers. (Monitor system performance, availability, and security)
- Internal technical support
- Keep current on emerging technologies and standards
- Designing the server and network infrastructure
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.