- South Kedoya
- Entry Level / Staff, Senior Staff
- High School, Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Laki-laki / Perempuan usia maks. 25 tahun
- Pendidikan min. SMA/SMK / Sederjat
- Freshgraduate atau berpengalaman min. 1 tahun di bidang yang sarna
- Menguasai MS. Office
- Memiliki kemampuan komunikasi yang baik
- Memiliki kemampuan bahasa Inggris (pasil)
- Mampu bekerja sama daiam team dan bekerja di bawah tekanan
- Menerima paket yang dipickup dan tim operasional
- Melakukan proses sortir per kola tujuan atau per üpe pembayaran
- Melakukan proses input paket pada system (proses booking)
- Melakukan proses penempelan no. resi
- Membuat dokumen dan melakukan serah teninta paket loe tim operasional
- Membuat laporan hanan pada setiap akhir tugas
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.