- Prov. DKI-Jakarta
- Pemrosesan Data
- Pemula / Staf
- Diploma, Sarjana/S1
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field is prefereed.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Strong skills and knowledge in Excel.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonsltated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Collecting and interpreting data and analysing results.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboaids.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansiricx
- Provide quality assuiance of imported data, woiking with quality assuxance analyst if necessary.
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.