Customer Care Staff
- Customer Service
- Entry Level / Staff, Senior Staff
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree
Jl. Agave Raya No.55,Kedoya, Jakarta Barat
- Min D3
- Maks 30 tahun
- Mempunyai kemampuan berkomunikasi yang baik
- Mampu bekerja multi-tasking, proaktif, dan responsif
- Mampu bekerja dalam team
- Menguasai aplikasi Microsoft Office (Word,Excel,Powerpoint)
- Menguasai bahasa Inggris
- Dapat bekerja di bawah tekanan
- Bersedia bekerja shift (07.00-16.00, 08.30-17.30, 14.00-23.00, 22.00-07.00)
- Bersedia bekerja di Kedoya, Jakarta Barat.
- Menerima panggilan telpon masuk, email, dan chat dari customer
- Menangani komplain masuk
- Memastikan customer mendapatkan pelayanan prima
- Memastikan komplain masuk diselesaikan dalam waktu maksimal 1 x 24 jam
- Koordinasi dengan semua cabang dan divisi untuk menyelesaikan tiket masuk
- Monitor tiket
- Merespon tiket masuk dalam waktu maks 10 menit
About the Company
Lion Parcel was established on February 14, 2013 and engaged in the courier services serving domestic area, supported by the Lion Group network infrastructure and also as one of the largest airline company. As part of the Lion Group, Lion Parcel' mission is to develop the logistics industry with a philosophy to help accelerate economic growth in all domestic areas through the concept of "Just In Time Air Distribution".
Although counted as a new player, Lion Parcel already has the reliable operating network with the support of aircrafts and high flight frequency of the Lion Group as to almost all airports in Indonesia. Lion Parcel provide goods and documents delivery services with many outlets accross the archipelago.
Lion Parcel continue to develop its network and services performance to deliver the certainty and security of delivery goods and documents. Supported by the information systems as well as a commitment to the operating performance of services on a priority basis in order to improve service quality continuously.